Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ballerina


I was feeling like Julia was getting extra attention with her soccer, basketball and school functions. I always strive to make sure things are fair
I have this huge fear that one child with grow up and say that I favored another child over them.
  I am not really sure where that fear came from.
and I realize this might sound some what crazy
but I started looking up activities for Miss Belle.
 she was all signed up for ballet class and then the photographer in me went a little picture crazy!






She loves it so much and even after only two classes she has already learned so much. 
and seriously have you ever seen a sweeter ballerina?
she makes me smile everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...