Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dreaming


I have been day dreaming a lot! 
I have so many goals for my photography business that I am so excited and just ready to work work work!
I know I have a long way to go to reach everyone of these goal but then I think about all the goals and dreams God has guided me to already meet and see come true
finding true love
motherhood
going to Africa
making my passion my job
owning a house
keeping Julia safe
staying at home with my kids during the day
helping others
sponsoring a child 
 one time on an episode of Oprah when she  talked to a child about how her dream of singing with her favorite artist came true what will she do now? the little girl said 
"Dream bigger Dreams!"
So that's what I am doing. 
and I have no doubt in my mind they will come true


I want to build a studio in our back yard and be able to have sessions during the day and cold rain night anytime I feel like doing them :)
adoption and give birth one more time
go back to Africa with my husband
take the kids to Disney
get a bunch or awesome new props and camera equipment
be featured in a magazine
write a book
my Goal for all these dreams is to have them crossed off within the next 5 years!!!
so I am counting on YOU to hold me accountable for working my butt off to achieve them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...