Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chuckie Doll


Julia's costume required pretty much nothing to do on my part
she  wanted to be Chuckie
you know the demon possesed doll....
yep thats THE JULIA for you.
I kind of love it though
she does what she wants and doesn't give a second thought about what someone eles will think about her.
we had an old pair of overalls and a strip shirt. I did sew on a patch that said 'Good Guys' for her logo.
painted stitches and blood on her face 
I bought a can of orange hair spray to put in her hair.
we went outside before a halloween party to spray her hair and I had her cover her eyes and help some hair up to spray.
pressed down the button and...........
SILLY STRING CAME OUT!!!!!
OMG! 
I would buy silly string and NOT hair spray!!
seriously what is wrong with me?!?!
but we laughed for a good 10 minutes adn then I let her spary me with the rest of the can
:)
P.S.
she is happy about her costume she just wanted to look evil for her picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...