Pages

ShareThis

Monday, April 16, 2012

The perfect day

For the past month I feel like it has been non-stop! meetings, Doctors appointments, errands, family get together, shopping trips, etc...etc...  I usually love being a busy person. but I think with being 6 months pregnant I am worn out, stressed out and grumpy!!! 
Brian promised me a perfect day! just us spending time together and having a relaxing laid back day. 
After Church we packed a lunch and headed down to the park:








.

                   Then we took a walk along the trail and I got to take a few posed pictures :)

The Julia always thinks it's funny to make funny faces during our family pictures! the camera was on timer and set to take 10 pictures in a row. this is the one right before she stuck her finger up her nose!! I love her and someday I will look back at these and miss her silly faces. 
                                     
                                            At least I got a perfect one of daddy and his girls

Then we headed home and started a fire. Here is a short video I made of our first family bonfire and s'mores.
 

I think I did a pretty good job considering it's only my second video. the first is here.


I am going leave you with one last picture:
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...