Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

quilt


I have always wanted to make a quilt. 
But as you already know I am not a perfectionist and most of the time my projects don't always turn out good. I crocheted The Julia a blanket when she was little it's got her favorite color in it...Rainbow. Belle's nickname is monkey so I sewed a picture blanket for her with a monkey on it. For the new baby I wanted to attempt a quilt.........
So I gathered all the fabric I could and cut triangles out, sewed them together and attempted to align them just right. 
It's not perfect but either is Julia's or Belle's and yet they still love their blankets.




When I was gathering the fabric I got a little sad because see that red and white polka dot triangle? it was Julia's first birthday dress.
 and the pink pieces came from a onsie that once fit my tiny Miss Belle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...