Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, September 6, 2012

you are SO hot!


I used to work at Olive Garden on the weekends and I acidentally would bring home these green towels all the time! These towels are not made for cleaning only for holding hot plates. I would return them but now olive garden has since switched from green towelss to yellow towels. so I am stuck with them. 
CRAFT TIME!
I took one towel and cut it in half.
 sewed on some fabric.
 turned it inside out so the green material would be on the inside.
 added a loop
 stitched lines acrossed the whole thing. I repeated the process with the other half of the towel.
Now I have two pretty pot holders.
 It was the perfect gift for my aunt Debbie who decided that if I could host a meet the baby party she could host a meet the kitchen party. (she recently remodeled her entire kitchen! and it's gorgeous)
I Heart Nap Time


:)

2 comments:

  1. Nice, love the idea. Sweet:)

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog (GFC).

    The Quiet Mom blogging:
    Recipe: Garlic-Parsley Fried Brown Rice
    Crafting: Skip-Counting Project: Count by Five

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this. I've been meaning to make my own pot-holders for ages. I think you've inspired me again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...