Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, June 14, 2012

JP's 18 months

You know JP, one of my babies, my cousin, Miss Belle's best friend, and makes frequent appearances on my blog?
I absolutly LOVE this little guy, from way befor he was born. 
Plus he has some pretty awesome parents :)


 We went to the butterfly show and yesterday for Julia's birthday he came with us to have a picnic at the park. I decided to squeeze in a little photo-shoot to finish out his 18 month pictures.
 Fishing is always a big thing in my family. I think JP is a natural, he knew just what to do....
 I love it when kids make up their own poses! I call this the come get me ladies pose.....

After getting back home I thought about all the picture sessions I have done with JP and I wanted to do something special :
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...