Pages

ShareThis

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin Waffles



 I found this in a magazine over a year ago:
 I kept it this whole time waiting for pumpkin season to come and I could try it out. it just sounded SOOO darn stinkin good!

I haven't used my waffle iron in a LONG time:
Too much batter = Big mess!

 I never really figured out the proper amount of batter so none of them came out perfect circles but I think you have gotten to know me by now and NOTHING I do is perfect!

It tasted way better than I could have imagined!
Julia kept asking for more and Belle was so busy eating she didn't say a word at the dinner table. Brian even woke up this morning still complementing me about how good it was!
Stella wasn't able to enjoy any but I am sure this is going to be a recipe I will bring back for her  when she is able to eat waffles.
We love having breakfast for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...