Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcoming Fall....sort of

I am not a super fan of Fall and for one reason only, COLD!!!
I am probably one of the only people in the world that absolutly LOVES it when I get into a car that has been sitting in the sun all day long. 
to me that's cozy.
 not sitting in the house wearing layers of clothes and piles of blankets on top and still have goosebumps all over.
 seriously if it's anything less than 80 degrees outside I am freezing! I would much rather wear sundresses than sweatshirts any day!

 but no matter how much I hate it, Fall still somehow comes every year. (and it seems to stay way longer than I would like) So instead of dreading and feeling down about it I am going to try to welcome it this year.  
because I am hoping that saying about time flying by when your happy will come true :)

 I  made a wreath for my front door. to welcome this darn Fall weather.
 The best part those was it cost me NOTHING! I just collected sticks out of the back yard and hot glues some fabric roses on and then hung it up.
Welcome Fall! but feel free to leave anytime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...