Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

whats the going rate for babysitting?


I would like to introduce 
Jeri Lynn (my sister) Haley, and Lili
They are pretty awesome!
They babysit for me and I give them super cute photos!

first we went to the bowling alley with fancy dresses on.

I have alwayss wanted to do this photoshoot and I am so glad I got awesome models for it :)
 LOVE IT!
 Then they did an outfit change and we played in a corn field. I was so excited about the storm clouds making an appearance! and it never did rain added bonus!


 Then another outfit change and walked around the streets of what is called "old" Harrison. (my hometown)

 We had so much fun!
They deserve these pictures and fun times for putting up with my three crazy girls, so that I can have some adult time with my husband and friends.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing these photos. They are full of so much joy! Can't wait to see what you have to share this week! We are going with an "animal" theme this week--or if your kids are as wild as mine can be--animal-like! The link will be live later tonight. Thanks again,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...