Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, October 25, 2012

broke down in a cow field


Let me tell you what a great Guy this is!
Ethan is a senior football player at My old high school W.H.Harrison.
He has big plans to play football in college but his real dream is to be a math teacher for special education!
 and he helps work on his family's dairy farm. Yes a dairy farm!! I was so thrilled to actually pet a cow!
 there was a certain tree that Ethan really wanted pictures by. But in order to get there we had to take  a ride.

the only problem was half way there it broke down!!! so I am stuck in the middle of a cow field with my camera! lets just say this actually made my day! I mean seriously who else can say that this sort of stuff happens while they are working? anyway we did make it to the tree and it was SO worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...