Pages

ShareThis

Monday, October 29, 2012

Peacock


Halloween is tomorrow!
 I wanted to share my daughters costumes. I have planed them out for a couple of months now and was so excited to start working. 
first up is Stella.
 (keep an eye out for the other two they will be posted today sometime)
like I have said a million times I like to create things with supplies I already have on hand. The only thing I had to purchase was the feathers. I wanted actual peacock feathers but they are like $4 per feather! crazy!!! So I bought a bag full of purple feathers for $1, much better!
 I used my favorite crafting tool
 the glue gun
 and hot glued about 5 or 6 feathers to a pipe cleaner.

 Then glued them to the ribbon
 Tied it around her waist. she is wearing a blue onsie and pink and white stripe leggings and a head band with a feather.
 She will be trick or treating in the carrier so everyone can see her feathers up right.
 She is super excited for her first Holiday. she told me she understood why she wasn't allowed to eat any jaw breakers but kindly asked if I would sneak her a 3 musketeers.
 she's pretty hard to say no to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...