Pages

ShareThis

Friday, November 16, 2012

changing to start a journey

I am buisy making a lot of changes in my photography buisness.
But before I get to that I want to talk about national adoption month
first off
This is not an easy post for me to write. 
mainly becasue we haven't even started writing our own version of this story.
I can't even begin to explain the moment I knew I would adopt one day.
   beacuse i dont even know. 
It has always been something I just knew God wanted me to do.
Through out my life there has always been 'signs' that this would be a path I would take to complete my family one day.
It's always in the back of my head. I have a child I know noting about that is somewhere in this world waiting to come home. 
I pray for my child everynight. 

I was asked if I wanted to adopt from Uganda. since I spent time there and completely fell in love with the country and people that live there. I have done countless amounts of reserch and talked to many people that have adopted from Uganda. but ultimatly I feel like God will make all those descions and he will make it extreemly clear to us where, when, how this dream will come true.

what does this have to do with my photography buisness?
Well as many of you know I started this buisness to fund my mission trip to Uganda. It was the most awesome journey. I still am blown away about how it all came together and I was able to live out a dream by starting another dream. I feel like the only logical thing to do is to do it again!

Starting next year my prices will be changing. I recently surveyed a few past clients (thank you so much for filling that out!) I found that a lot of them haven't had the time to print out their pictures. as an artist this makes me sad and I have now teamed up with a lab that will help solve this problem. in addition I will be able to offer other products like albums, canvas, poster prints and tons more! I will still be offering the CD but what will be included on the CD is going to be changing. Please don't feel like I am trying to jip you out of getting the same great photo's and experience. And know that I am not trying to get rich. If you would like to know more about these changes please private message me and I will answer any questions you have.

I am very excited about these changes. but manly because a portion of your purchase cost will go directly to FUND OUR ADOPTION! I am trusting that God will once again make this dream come true and our baby will be coming home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...