Pages

ShareThis

Friday, November 2, 2012

food fight


Look at these very proud grandparents!
That was the first thing that came to my mind as I waited for everyone to gather for their pictures. 
Grandma was introducing me to each and every kid and giving me little tid-bits about their personality. some of the tips were helpful but I felt like she wasn't telling me these things to help me. she was just telling me to her favorite qualities about each child and what makes them special to her. 
Grandpa walked right past me and straight to the group of kids to give each one a hug! 
I loved the relationship they all had with one another.
It made me excited to become a grandma.......in 25-30 years from now :)

 After taking a little walk and snapping some very cute colorful pictures of the families and children we settled down at a picnic table. they packed hot chocolate, marshmallows, and popcorn.

Then on the count of three they each grabbed a handful and tossed it in the air, or at each other. nothing like a little food fight to create some great family memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...