Pages

ShareThis

Monday, May 20, 2013

ten


it's that time again!
my baby is getting bigger and bigger
her personality is really starting to come out too
she's just so sweet and quite but always happy!
I know I have said this over and over but I just love you so much!
it might just be me but I am seeing a little tint of red in her hair............ I always hoped for a red head

She's still very tiny not even 15 pounds but she eats all the time! she loves food and has a very loud squealing scream when your not feeding her fast enough. this is really the only time she's verbal.
but my mom says I was the same way and her doctor is still not worried about her so I am just going with them and trusting that she's fine. and has very good genes ;P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...