Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, June 13, 2013

1st anniversaries should be documented!


I was so excited to shoot this session because I had honestly never herd of anyone that did it before and I thought why wouldn't some one want 1st wedding anniversary pictures done?!?! 
 I remember the feeling of like now what after my wedding was over
like all that planning for one day and then bam! it went by so fast and now you have nothing to plan for.
BUT one year should be celebrated and documented
heck EVERY year as a married couple should be celebrated!!!
Chris and Ashley are still crazy about each other and you all know how much I am a sucker for LOVE:)
so here are a few of their pictures we took:



I think this is a great idea and I cant wait to do more!
Ashley and Chris are such trend setters :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...