Pages

ShareThis

Friday, June 26, 2015

Julia's party

o
I am sooo behind!! 
I wanted to post these pictures of Julia's birthday party.
yep two weeks later.
but that's not even the worst part!!
 .
.
.
.

We visited this park last year 
Julia had so much fun she wanted to invite friends and family to here for her birthday.
it was a hot day so the sprinklers were perfect!
we had an ice cream cake from Graeters
and fruit and chocolate cones.










Julia had a blast and ran around the entire time!
so much so that I only got one picture of her.
I hate that it makes me feel like a bad mom.
 I wish I could have gotten more.
but in all reality she's just not into getting pictures taken and she is just a wild child that once you let her run she's off.
 thanks so much for everyone that showed up and celebrated our girl.
still can't believe she is 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...