Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Caramel apple disaster!

Caramel Apples are always an amazing treat in the fall! one of my favorites! The Julia said she never had them before!! I was like WHAT!? first she had never seen the lion king and now this!?! what have I been doing the past 6 years? So we invited her friend over and made Caramel apples together.I didn't get the right kind of Caramel. because I am a sucker for things on sale for $0.99 so i bought the caramel ice cream topping thinking it would be the same, well its not! They weren't as thick.
Julia said what if we freeze it? I thought why not. so we wrapped them and i derided to make them pretty and put a tag on with some ribbon. Then into the freezer they went.
The freezer didn't really do anything either the caramel was still runny so we said o-well and ate them anyway. the only problem was when you freeze granny smith apples they become EXTRA SOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...