Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today is the last day of the thankful posts :( I wanted to share what our thanksgiving tree looks like now:
Here are a few of my favorite leaves that my faimly and i put on the tree:




It was a great new tradition i hope to continue next year. I loved hearing what my husband and the Julia were thankful for.
Right now we are about to head out of the house and start a new family tradition or maybe just continue on a tradition the family that lived in this house before us used to do. There will be a thanksgiving parade traveling right past our street! I am so excited to watch miss belle get excited over all the trucks and music! then it's off to not 1 not 2 but THREE thanksgiving dinners!!!!!!! I love thanksgiving and I hope your is a great one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...