Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

sisters weekend

On top of the surprise it was sisters weekend! Two of my sisters live a good drive away. I try to see them when I can but it never seems like enough! So I had McKenzie and Jeri Lynn stay at my house! it's been a long time since I had a slumber party! movies, snacks, makeovers, laughing until we cried, late nights and early mornings!

On Sunday The Julia had a birthday party to attend to. There was just enough time to do a little photo shoot with my sisters before we had to pick Julia back up. so we headed downtown Cincinnati at fountain square.

Add Image
My sisters are gorgeous!

We acted a little goofy but all the stares and crazy looks from strangers was worth it to be able to spend time with my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...