Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What a wonderful world


I remember the first time Ashley told me she was dating someone new. She said it was someone we work with and she didn't want a lot of people to know yet but she really liked him a lot! Once she spilled the beans that his name was Travis it made all perfect sense! They are truly made for each other! So much love and respect for one another just surrounds them and everyone can see it.
I was beyond thrilled to get to take their engagements photos last fall and I swear the night before the wedding I felt like I was the one getting married! I couldn't sleep I was so excited! Here is a slide show I put together of their perfect day.




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture slideshow



I am so beyond happy for these two and only wish them the best.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...