Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, August 30, 2012

pretty and festive


well I desided it was time for a change. 
our craft room/toy room/ dinning room is semi redecortaed. I still have some painting to do but am taking  a break for the moment. 
I grabbed a glass bowl thingy I found in our basement cellar. (that thing is full of all kinds of old weird items) 
 I started with one color and just painted random dots. I wanted the most dots on the base of the glass and more scattered dots toward the top. The Julia has got me on this rainbow phase. it's her favorite color and when I use rainbows she LOVES my crafts. so I have been incorporating them a lot lately.
 after it was dry I filled it with water and placed a flower inside.
 Pretty and festive!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...