Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A real castle


Ashley and I have been best friends since our freshman year of high school! I know without a doubt we will stay that way for the rest of our lives, We have been through A LOT of hard times and the very best times together. graduation,moving on our own, weddings, births, deaths, and just normal everyday challenges. Ashley is definitely the type of friend that I can call at 2 in the morning and I know she would answer.
So I was super excited to take pictures of her little family for Aliyah's 5th birthday!

We traveled to Loveland's Castle. it's a real stone castle just tucked away in the woods. Aliyah had a princess theme birthday party and I knew we knew she would LOVE visiting a real castle!
excited is an understatement!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...