Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

spoiled


Big Thanks to Alicia and Abby!
they let us come with them to the children's museum last week.
and did we have SO much fun!!!








I am thinking this one may end up in my countdown of favorite photos of the year! 
here is 2012 and 2011
loving it! I am such a sucker for vintage 1950's anything and my girls of course :P


Mr. Korben came with us and he had so much fun too. 
he actually fought me to get into the stroller and that has NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!
love his smile!

I am so blessed to have such great people in my life that allow us to join them and share in all the fun.
Thanks so much Alicia for spaghetti dinner, trip to the zoo & the museum! you guys are the best! We are so spoiled :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...