Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Her birthday wish


Yesterday was the big day for Miss Belle!
Her third birthday!
now anyone that meets My sweet darling little blonde hair blue eyed baby girl will tell you that she can be very shy.
She likes to make sure you can be trusted before you get to see the real her.
sometimes that throws people that read all about my girls and then to actually meet her and she seems nothing like what I describe her to be. 
that is just part of her personality and one of the many things that I love. only the special people get to see her funny sweet happy side the rest get a mean look.
anyway
my point is she is only like this with people
when it comes to animals her personality shines!
she has a heart of gold for any and all animals!
so it only made sense when we asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday her response was to ride ponies!



This is my favorite park! The photo opportunities are endless!! I love it! and Belle just loves ALL the animals
 


 She desperately wants to hug chickens


Still having a hard time believing she is 3! Gosh I love this girl so much so it hurts.
and I will be willing to put money down that somehow she will grow up working with animals.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...