Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

highs and lows of 2013

At the start of 2013 I was feeling kind of .....bummed. The past couple of years had been filled with life changing events, getting married, first pregnancy and birth, new house, mission trip to Uganda, another baby! It was the greatest years of my life. And looking at the upcoming year of 2013 I realized it looked like it was going to be a slow non eventful year. I was sad.
Gosh am I silly! Here is my list of highs an lows of the past year:
LOWS:
-My husband lost his job
-My babysitting kids families moved and/or were without work so they didn't/couldn't use me to watch their kids.
-Health scare with lil Stella
Highs
-My husband found his dream job and is happier then I have ever seen him!
-Since it was just my kids and I we got to spend lots of quality time that I will cherish forever! Lots of great memories.
-After lots of testing and my baby getting poked over and over everything came back normal and the doctor diagnosed her with just being a smaller healthy person.
-My photography has been exploding!  Lots of new exciting opportunities came my way. I feel like I have a grip on my style and where I want things to continue.
-met amazing people and friendships grew stronger. I feel so blessed for all the wonderful people God is putting in my life.
- started babysitting again at the start of the school year and my heart grew bigger to fit more adorable sweet babies
-we remodeled our kitchen and it's beautiful!!
-Julia started a new soccer team and she has made some great friends that I know will last a long time! I feel like it has helped her channel her anger and we have been spending a lot less time arguing.
-I fell more crazy deeply in love with my husband

looking back 3013 was a great year! Maybe nothing that happened was huge or life changing (besides the amazing job for my hubby) it was exactly the kind of year my family needed.


Now to share with you about my hopes and goals for 2014!!!
- Disney world! We have been promising the girls for so long but this is for real happening!!
- more work on the house. Bathrooms!!
-new camera! You have no idea how excited I am!!!
-more personal photography projects and charity work.
- get out of my comfort zone and do some model work!
-weekend getaway with my husband
-renew our vows for our 5 year anniversary
-enroll Julia into a better school.  She deserves the best and works so hard for it.
-expand our family!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that 2014 is going to be a great exciting year filled with love, happiness and lots of memories!
HAPPY New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...