Pages

ShareThis

Friday, October 3, 2014

Belly cast


funny how things change 
I always thought a belly cast was such a silly thing to do.
and a waste of money
and weird
and what the heck do you do with it afterwards?
 but
after 3 pregnancies and coming to terms with this being the last
I thought I never plan on having my body looking like this again.
I don't want to forget
or regret not doing a belly cast.
besides pintrest has some super cute pictures of after baby inside the belly cast that I can not wait to recreate!!

so I convinced the hubby and kids to pull up their sleeves or just take off shirt (Stella) and do a little craft project for me.
we watched it and then got started.


 the hardest part for me was sitting still.
I kept thinking I want a picture of this or that but I couldn't move....




 after I was all plastered (figure of speech, I don't drink while pregnant hehe)
I had to sit some more.....
and watch as the girls and Brian tried to clean up
it was so hard to just sit there!!
I am not wired to sit 
ugh!

 the finished cast!
some tips/side notes:
*wear OLD clothes! you will get messy!
*the kids loved it but they stressed me and the hubby out more than helped, I almost wish we would have just waited til they went to bed.
*I didn't want to include my boobs but others do. 
*I still have no clue what to do with it after I take the pictures with the baby inside...... I don't want to hang it on the wall so I will probably just store it in the closet or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...