Pages

ShareThis

Friday, January 9, 2015

home school preschool pet week


Home school preschool is back!
and what better way to kick off the second part of the school year than Miss Belle's favorite topic?
PETS!
We learned all about all the different kinds of pets and how to take care of them.
she also learned about veternarians.
we did a little craft project and made Jerky (our dog) a dog house
out of cardboard. 
she painted a rug and windows. 
she is so imaginative.
 Then we made a little aquarium with a baggie some foam fishies and water.

I found this video and we just might go get us some pet fish soon and teach them how to play soccer lol

 We practiced our chart making skills
She also worked in her work book on letters H and I
and learning concepts like more and less

so happy to be back in the groove of things. Don;t get me wrong I LOVE the holidays but my day to day life is something I have dreamed about doing my entire life. yes it gets hard and I want to pull my hair out some days but I wouldn't trade it for a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...