Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, March 26, 2015

using and maybe abusing Roses


I got a new, fancy, big camera!
It's the Cannon 7D
I have been dreaming of upgrading for years but with new babies, buying a house, new cars, and life seemed to push my dream farther away. 
so I just made do with what I had and I am very proud of all the things my old camera taught me and all the pictures I took with it. 
It's a great camera.
But I want to grow and it had seen better days.
My cousin is taking a photography class in college and asked if he could barrow it. So I am glad that it wont be just collecting dust.
anyway
with an upgrade there are somethings I needed to relearn and a lot of new options!
I am so excited!!!!
so here is my new baby,


getting to know a new camera and posing little ones as models are not the best combinations.
so I started out with some still life 
I had won this bouquet of roses from my mommy meeting earlier this month.
I love those mommies, always brightening up days



These are all sooc. (straight out of camera) no editing. I am pretty proud of them!
then the roses died 
but I didn't want to just toss them. 
and right now I am loving Fine art.
I have been pinning tons of fine art photography (my pinterest) and dreaming of all kinds of concepts.
these last pictures are all done on my phone
 
and the the crafty side of me still didn't want to throw out the dead roses. so.....


eventually I will have to throw them out.
but I can confidently say I got a lot of use out of them.
be on the look out for lots of photography related post
 I have tons of things planned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...