Pages

ShareThis

Friday, May 15, 2015

Boudoir sessions 2015


this past Valentine's day I hosted another Boudoir shoot
this year I rented a hotel in downtown Cincinnati
it was so much fun!!!
all 4 of my girls rocked it out and looked HOT!
as a trusted Photographer and friend I promise not to post any identifiable pictures 
I leave that up to the subject.
These were all put into an album and gifted to their significant others for valentine's day.






I love doing these shoots. 
and in fact want to host another THIS SUMMER!
It will be a country theme.
I have an awesome barn and field location that is secluded and perfect to get some really sexy cowgirl farm like pictures.
I am dropping the price for these to $75!
you will get an hour session 
CD with print release of all images and 10 edited!!!!!
it's a crazy awesome deal.
if you would like more examples of boudoir photos that I have taken please personal message me and I can show you some.
if you have questions or concerns Don't hesitate just ask!
you deserve a day to feel absolutely gorgeous and have a blast stepping outside the box!!!!!!!!!!!!
email at: Chachimarie86@yahoo.com
facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chachis-memories


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...