Pages

ShareThis

Monday, September 5, 2011

DIY centerpiece



I guess it's the crafter in me but I just can't seem to talk myself into throwing away glass jars. so I save the empty spaghetti sauce and baby food jars. They have their own little cabinet in the kitchen. my husband asked me the other day "Do you actually have a plan for these?"
well the answer is of course I do!
here is one:

I took 4 jars and taped around the outside .Spray paint them white: (I just noticed I had my wedding rings on bad idea!)
found this old milk carrier in our basement! that made my day!
removed the tape:


place flowers into jars filled with water. organize them into the carrier and set in the middle of the table.





is it perfect? NO, don't you know me by now?!?
do I like it? LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...