Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, October 20, 2011

makes me smile :)

I was going threw some old pictures looking for a certain one for a project (i will show you that later) then i found these two. They are my top two favorite pictures of my girls.
they love each other. They are the best of friends even though one cant talk yet. My sweet girls.


Hope you have a great weekend! I am taking tomorrow off! I have no babies to babysit and since my husband has been working different hours this momma cant seem to fall asleep!!!! i plan on taking the Julia to school then coming home and sleeping!!!! then spending a perfect Friday with my baby and my amazing grandma!plus i have to rest for this coming weekend, (TONS of photo sessions booked!!) I promise a really long post on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...