Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Noodles


Remember my vow to cut back on TV? well it's been going pretty good. Instead of sitting on the couch staring at the tube we have been keeping busy with more important things. Like spending time together! Craft time is always a big hit. 
 I had saved a bag a whole wheat noodles from a box dinner that I knew no one in my house would eat. We painted the noodles.
                             Well me and Julia did. Miss Belle pretended to paint her shirt.
                                                               then we let them dry....
                                                             Strung the noodles onto a string.
                                               and tied them around our necks. So pretty!
                         and much better way to spend the afternoon. I need to come up with more crafts for us to do together........ any Ideas?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...