Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Maly's-and one soon to be not a Maly


I know a great lady named Lisa. She is constantly smiling! I can honestly say I have never seen her not smile! she makes everyone feel like family. She has such a big heart and fun personality. She sweet and caring and just Happy! I love her!
This is Lisa's family:
lisa defintly gets all her great qualities from them. I love them too!
 
                                     
                                   Here is little Natalie. (Lisa's niece) such a sweet little girl.





The night before I took these Pictures Lisa and Ron went out to celebrate Lisa's birthday. Little did she know Ron had a very special birthday surprise for her...........

                                                                       an engagement ring!!!!!!
                                                   Awe I JUST love, LOVE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...