Pages

ShareThis

Monday, January 28, 2013

such a blast!


Of course you all remember this post
I can not tell you how much all your kinds words meant to me after posting my pictures. 
You all know how to make a girl feel good about herself and her choices.

 this past weekend I hosted my hotel boudoir party!
It was so much fun!
I know I was 10X more nervous than any of my models.
I wanted to make sure I made them feel comfortable and good about themselves, have a good time and trust me.
I have to say it was such a blast probably the most fun I have had in a while!
I want to thank my wonderful makeup and hair stylist for the amazing job she did.
 each girl looked perfect! 
I have another party booked later next month but it's completely booked up. I might host another party if there is more interest.
for now I will share one photo
I so wish I could see the husband's faces when they open their valentines present!
and I am giving you all permission to name your baby Kassondra in 9 months :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...