Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

want to take better pictures of your kids? here's how!!

 It's no secret that I take at least 10 pictures a day.
and I will always love my big DSLR camera and will never give it up for those very important pictures
but
sometimes with the diaper bag, keys, stroller, wallet, my must have can of coke and multiple kids under the age of 5 that sometimes will not move unless carried
my BIG DSLR camera is...well BIG!
so whats a mama to do?
resort to her camera phone.
but I wasn't happy with the results 
until I descovered a few different apps and simple tricks
now
I am in love! 
it's fast, easy and so much fun!















I am now offering a class in my home to teach about all the tips and trick I use to get exactly the pictures I will treasure forever!
and the best part is 
I get them with just my phone!

 
I am so excited to pass along what I have learned and watch other mom's feel confident and capture their children's unique personalities in the mundane everyday moments. those times when our kids are truly themselves. I will talk about posing, lighting, angles, editing, printing and much more! we will have free babysitting for the first hour. after you have learned everything we will move to the back yard and actually put it to the test with a fun kids activity and lots of photo opportunities!!!
I am limiting the number of moms to best give everyone the time and help they need. Please message on facebook or Chachimarie86@yahoo.com with your RSVP and full payment of only $25!! 
we are going to have a blast! I can not wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...