Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fairies


I have been itchy  to do a theme shoot for a while now. I have a ton of ideas but a little nervous to actually ask anyone if they would like to try them out.
so  I just use my  kids ;)
We  went to one of  my favorite locations
Spring Grove cemetery
and put on their fairy wings we made out of scrap stuff at home.
I asked for a few posed shots then asked them to pick out locations and poses for individual pictures. 




 I always try to make it a point to get the pictures I want first then I set my camera down and just be their mom and be in the moment with them. 
 This one is a little creepy but I love it .They had a blast exploring.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Chaille would be more than willing to do these with you anytime, she loved doing her pictures with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...