Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

bread disaster


OK we have traveled this road many times
my cooking
it's never good
here is a few examples of my disasters
well a couple of months ago I visited my grandma and her whole house smelled so yummy!
she was making home made bread, rolls, donuts and biscuits
it was messy but some how looked like fun and ever since I wanted to try my hand at a loaf of bread.



 It turned out beautiful!
except
yes there is an except


I only had 2 and half cups of flour and the dough was still sticky
so I looked in my cabinet for something to use as a substitute
lets just say corn starch is not a good substitute!
it tasted horrible!
my pictures are pretty though right?! that has to count for something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...