Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

it's too quite


you know about that golden rule of motherhood; 
when it is too quite your kids are up to no good.
our house is an older home and the stairs squeak with every step you take.
so I tried my hardest to tip toe up them to catch whatever trouble my 3 girls were so quietly getting into......



 My heart was overflowing with so much love.
if I could have styled these pictures I would have changed the fact that they were missing shoes, miss match socks, belly is showing, hair is not brushed, room is a mess, not the cutest book cover, took down the ugly temporary sheet hanging over the window. 
But if I changed even one thing about the scene it would have ruined the moment, the bonding, the memories my girls are making together.
These three truly are my pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...