Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Birth photography and Alayna's story


this was a day I was beyond excited for!
I had my phone in my hand from the second I woke up until the second I got the text that it was time to head to the hospital! oh boy I was all smiles and just jumping up and down!!
I drove as carefully but fast as I could on the perfectly warm sunny June day. 
Andrea and Ricky were anxiously awaiting the arrival of their sweet baby girl. 
after a heartbreaking loss this little one was such a blessing and so loved already!
the only problem was Ricky wouldn't be able to be present at the birth due to his job training for the Army.
My job was extremely important to capture all the moments.
 The pressure was on but I loved every second of it!
Huge thank you's to the Holland Family
and baby Alayna!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

After giving birth to my daughter I took some time off and reflected on where I wanted my photography to go. I am so excited to really focus on what I want to photograph. 
Birth is by far my favorite
 I am now offering fresh 48 session for $150! 
these sessions will be at the location of the birth within the first 48 hours of baby's birthday! I will capture all the little details and first hugs, bath, feeding, snuggles and meetings your little one will have! I know from personal experience that the hospital companies charge way more than this and you don't get as many images. so this value is huge!
 please message me if you are interested and of course expecting :)
so excited to get to live my dream and capture all those little moments of your miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...