Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Field trip video- Downtown Cincinnati library

Field Trips!
as explained in my new Chachi's memories video, I have a special trip/activity planned with my girls every week this summer! most of the trips are complete free! my favorite kind :) We plan on vlogging each trip to share with you in hopes that they inspire you to take a field trip with your kids. 
this week we went to the downtown Cincinnati library.
side note: I messed up on the music, I promise to not do that again in the next videos. I don't know about the goofy faces or the random "bla-bla's" Miss Belle likes to shout out. :) 


I am really excited about all the field trips we have planned. Tomorrow I will share the birthday pictures we took of Julia at the library! make sure you come back and subscribe/follow so you don't miss any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...