Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Hiking

I talked about goals I have for the summer.

Another one of those is hiking!

One of my happiest places is just getting lost in the woods surrounded by trees and sunshine and all the noises of nature.

I also really hope to get the Dogs, mainly Caesar, to be my hiking partners. 

I know my girls might outgrow these adventures with me but the Dog wont and honestly for safety reasons it's nice to have him with us. 

I absolutely love immersing myself in nature and taking pictures of everything that catches my eye:










































We spotted this a few times during out hike.

Homeschool has instilled in us to find answers.

So we researched a few things and found out this is a Spittle bug nest. 

These little bugs actually look like a frog with wings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...