Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

back on track


I have A LOT of photography related post to catch you all up on! 
This year has been one for the record books!
I captured so of my new all time favorite pictures this season and I can't wait to share them with you.
so lets back up to where we left off. (early October!)
This day was a mess!
rain, mud, wind, tree limbs all over the road
but it was well worth the hassle because I got to hang out with my favorite little boy!
and I got to say this is my favorite picture of him! I told him to throw the hay at me and he was loving it! I can hear the giggles :)
 I can not believe how fast JP is growing up! he looks like a little man in these pictures! and he has some of the most AWESOME parents ever! OK I might be a little bias since they technically are family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...